Hundreds of attendees at the Care Net National Pregnancy Center Conference and our Inspire Life team members were blessed to have an opportunity to preview “Sarah’s Choice”, a new film about a young professional woman considering abortion. It was so powerful!
Grammy Award winner and lead actress Rebecca St. James shared with conference attendees about her experience in the film. What a lovely, gracious woman! She performed a few songs for us, including one that she wrote for the film, “My Little One.”
We love the compassion “Sarah’s Choice” shows for women facing an unplanned pregnancy.
How this film inspires life:
- It’s an honest portrayal of how a woman facing an unplanned pregnancy wrestles with her relationship with God.
- It shows how important it is for a woman considering abortion to get accurate information about fetal development and compassionate, nonjudgmental support from friends and family.
- It’s a dialogue about how God doesn’t always make sense and answer prayers the way we expect or want, but He is still good and loving.
- It reminds us that women facing unplanned pregnancies need support, encouragement, and hope, not judgment, legalism, and despair.
- It follows the life and feelings of her boyfriend too and suggests that men appreciate being challenged to do the hard thing.
- It shows that abortion hurts women - for years - but healing is possible!
We applaud Rebecca, PureFlix Entertainment, and everyone involved in the making of this film. It comes out on DVD on Nov. 17th. Join the film group on Facebook to get the inside scoop!